The last few months have been really busy here at Woven Wraps Australia. We have added some new and exciting products, the most exciting being the Kinderpack! The Kinderpack is a soft structured carrier (SSC), a baby carrier with buckles and straps. What I love most about the Kinderpack is that each carrier is made by a group of baby wearing mamas and grandmothers in Illinois, US. Therefore attention to quality and detail and therefore safety is of the utmost.
Some facts about Kinderpack
1. Kinderpack come in four sizes; infant (newborn to 18 months), standard (8 months to 3 years), toddler (18 months to 4+ years) and preschool (3 to 5 years). Finding the perfect fit for you child has never been easier. When sized correctly, your child will have knee to knee support and a nice high and supportive body panel, which is especially good for children who like to sleep whilst being carried.
2. There are two different strap sizing options; standard and plus size, in order to cater for all body shapes and sizes. More information about strap sizes can be found here .
3. The waist band is padded and so comfortable! The dual-adjuster straps means that you can adjust the Kinderpack to wear on either your front or back and avoid underarm rub, like so many other SSC!
4. Kinderpacks come in both full fabric and comfort mesh/Koolnit. That’s great for Australian summers, as comfort mesh/koolnit are technical mesh fabrics designed to keep the baby cooler during heat. Both meshes are very similar in their design and both are used in order that a great colour selection be available for Kinderpacks.
5. There is a “stuff and snap” hood design. When the hood isn’t in use simply stuff it into the body of the carrier and snap the two piece structured headrest together. No fussing with an attachable hood, that may (if you are anything like me) end up getting lost! The shape of the hood is aviator shaped on all full fabric Kinderpacks, on comfort mesh/koolnit Kinderpacks, the hood is a flat, rectangular hood.
6. The infant sized Kinderpack has no bulky insert. Rather, a strap at the base of the carrier which is able to be adjusted to the width of very young babies, to ensure legs out with correct positioning.
Why you NEED a Kinderpack!
They are SUPER comfortable. I mean it, you honestly will be hard pressed to find a carrier so comfy.
They are highly adjustable and so one carrier can suit multiple wearers, mum, dad, grandma, Aunt Josephine from the country
They come in many bright and funky fabrics and if “understated” is your go, there are some plain coloured, more subtle colours too.
When sized correctly, your baby/child will always have a comfortable, well supported ride.
Last reason…..because your are curious, right?? That’s why you need a Kinderpack. I wanted to “know what all the fuss was about” and so I made the leap and purchased not one (but three!) Yes three Kinderpacks. Now I know what all the fuss was about……and I am glad I did.
We have regular Kinderpacks arriving in our store. To view what is currently available head across to Woven Wraps Australia . Please feel free to contact us with any questions or queries you might have!